The Open Innovation in Science Center (https://ois.lbg.ac.at/) has started the PPIE program (https://ppie.lbg.ac.at), to support the participation of citizens in Austrian research institutions with funds between € 20,000- € 60,000. Therefore, they are looking for citizens with participation experience for the selection committee to evaluate the quality of the proposed participation activities. They are looking for a citizen who:
– actively participates in scientific projects (e.g. Citizen Science or similar)
– ideally has already some experience in committees or similar activities
– understands and speaks English (submissions and selection session are in English)
– Has basic digital knowledge (online assessment)
– enjoys exchange in a scientific setting
The tasks include:
– Introduction to the assessment tool and the selection criteria (approx. 1 hour)
– Individual evaluation of applications based on criteria on our online submission platform
– Participation in a virtual selection session (approx. 2 hours) where submissions are discussed and ranked with the other experts.
If you want to become an expert on their committee, contact firstname.lastname@example.org until September 1st, 2020.